Friday, February 10, 2012

Swoon Block Seven

 Hmmm...  Today is Friday (no Saturday deliveries here) and the last fabric that I am waiting on to finish this quilt up has not arrived.  Isn't that always the way?  When you are really looking and checking, it never arrives.  Oh well, I'm not even sure it is the right fabric to use, but I would like to see it and finish up these last two blocks so that I can get it quilted up soon!  I've decided to make this one to hang out on our bed for a while and will make some pillow cases to go with them as well.  The fabric is so smooth and luxurious that a pillowcase would be perfect!!  In the meantime, I am getting a bit distracted with all this gorgeous Japanese fabric sitting out!!

3 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Ooh, I likey, but bummer on the missing fabric. I'm waiting on a back order to get going on something myself, sooo frustrating!

Anonymous said...

I’m not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.
Avet MXL5.8:1 Single Speed Reel - Silver - Left Handed

Anonymous said...

You are a very intelligent individual!
La Canadienne Women's Felicia Boot

Total Pageviews