Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sew Australia Blocks for October

Here are my two blocks done for Sally in this month's Bee for Sew Australia.  I am so glad that she chose a wonky star as one of her blocks as I have been wanting to make a quilt in this design for so long but did not know how difficult the block would be--the tutorial for this block you can find here.  The awesome part of being in a Bee is being forced to try new things.  It was kind of ironic too that for her second block she chose Geese in a Ring.  Not that I mind after having made them for my Geese in a Ring Swap (still taking new members ongoing) and also for my DS Doll Quilt Swap.  In fact, I was glad that I knew how to do it and now I am caught up with this Bee until next month:)

1 comment:

Katy Cameron said...

Fab colours, and love the polka dots and stars, they really pop from the white background. Amazingly well pieced too

Total Pageviews