January is my month for the Sew Australia Bee. February is my turn for the the Aqua and Orange Bee, so I decided that I will combine the two bees into one quilt. I have always loved the look of Spiderweb quilts but previously was intimidated to make one as it seemed more involved than it really is. My goal with this quilt will be to really try and bust my scrap bins--at least in the orange and aqua department. So far so good. I've got January's blocks all set to mail out and now need to get February's ready to go as well. It will be so fun to have blocks coming to me for a change!
If anyone is curious how to make one for yourself, I used this tutorial here.