Saturday, July 2, 2011

Stayed Tuned for DS Wonky Quilt!

Do you remember when I posted these blocks here?  I finished 40 of these blocks quite a while ago using the Denyse Schmidt Picnic and Fairgrounds fabrics from Jo-Ann's in the States. 
I really was happy using all these fabrics together in a quilt UNTIL... Until I found out that there were going to be more released here in Australia.  Exclusive to Australia.

Hmmm...  So, I decided that I wouldn't sew these blocks together until I had some of the Australian prints to add in as well.  Well, I've finally started making the "Australian" wonky blocks to add into the quilt and should have them finished tomorrow if all goes to plan.  I've had a bit of a week and am still recovering from our trip up to Canberra on Wednesday.  Whew!  We took the boys with us and it made for a very full day.  Let's just say that we have two very active boys and I'll leave it at that.

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Looks like it will be another beautiful quilt! How was Cannabera? Find any more fabric surprises?

Total Pageviews