Monday, July 9, 2007

Joel Dewberry!


Ooohhh yummy yummy! I am so excited about this new designer Joel Dewberry's fabrics! This is his collection called Chestnut Hill that I recently purchased. I have been watching and waiting for it to become available and now I have been mauling and stroking it every chance I get. I have no idea what I am going to do with it, but I will probably leave it aside while I think about what to do with it. There is enough fabric here to make two decent sized quilts. Does anyone else out there fall asleep thinking about their fabric?

11 comments:

Samantha said...

I fall asleep thinking about fabric more often than I care to admit ;-)

Lisa D. said...

Oooo - pretty stuff! I can't wait to see what you will do with it!

Belvie said...

Yes, I fall asleep thinking of fabric, wake up thinking of fabric, and usually think of fabric throughout the day. I guess I'm hook or addicted or something along those lines.

I look forward to seeing what you create with you new fabrics!

Laurie Ann said...

I love those fabrics too! Whewee!! I wonder if I can find them in charm packs. I'd better check it out!!

JoAnna said...

They are great fabrics -- of course you should fall asleep thinking of them.

I also spend a disporportionate amount of work time thinking of my fabric and aching that I am too far away to touch it.

Jenni said...

Yes it's very nice fabric. I often lie in bed plotting and planning about quilts.

Andrea said...

My 2 favourite colours - brown and blue - they are stunning ! I often fall asleep thinking of fabric. Or planning the quilt shop I would love to own one day - lol !

Lisa said...

Are you kidding? I think almost everyone falls asleep (and often dreams about!) her fabrics!

The Calico Cat said...

Oh my gosh, I just got some of those (the lighter ones) & I hope to get more in Hershey next Sunday.

Beertje Zonn said...

Hello,

I love those fabrics too!
Beautiful!
Regards,

Sonnja from the Netherlands

Beertje Zonn said...

I look your Blog and you make beautful Quilts!
Regards,

Sonnja from the Netherlands

Total Pageviews