Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Flowers For You



Look what came in the mail today! I have been salivating over this collection Charm by Amy Butler (out of print) and when I found it listed on ebay I had to have it! The seller quiltplay was excellent and lovely to deal with (she also put in a few extra goodies!) and friendly like most Canadians seem to be. I have some ideas what I would like to do with this fabric, but I will thinking/dreaming about it while they're in the wash.

At the moment I am busy putting the last borders on Folklorique so hopefully I will have a picture to post tomorrow. It has been a real treat to work on, I just love the colors and feel of the fabrics.

These flowers I am posting for you Lynn--I get the feeling you have seen them already? Let me know if you have, especially the yellow ones...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Iloved that Amy Butler line- i have some small leftover bits waiting for a project myself.

Quiltplay said...

You are a doll! I can't wait to see what you do with the Amy Butler set! I also love your Moda quilt - just beautiful!
Happy Stitching!
Janine

Joanna said...

Gotta love Amy Butler - see that piece on the top, second from the left - the blue/lime? I bought about 3 yards of it when it came out to use as the border on a Blackbird Designs quilt - their house one, can't remember it's name. Wanted to give it a totally different look and that fabric will do it! Unfortunately I've only done 2 blocks in 2 years. Gotta get that one done!

Total Pageviews