Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas





Merry Christmas! Here are a few pictures... The first picture is of a quilt I made back in August. It was inspired by the book, "Focus on Batiks" by Jan Bode Smiley called "Bean Soup."
I made this one for my mom, but I still haven't gotten it quilted yet. I'm contemplating doing the quilting myself by hand or waiting to get it done by a long arm quilting machine. I haven't decided yet.

The second picture is of the Christmas presents I received this year from my mom and aunt. Too bad I didn't have a tree up this year but now I am inspired to have one next year. They are very beautiful, the picture doesn't do justice to how they sparkle in the light.

The next picture is dh taking a picture of me early in the morning as I was quilting Picket Fences. I was trying to hide but he got me anyway. I am wearing the jumper I knitted this last winter, it's one of my favorites for around the house.

The last two pictures are pictures dh took of the Snow Gums in front of our house which are having an exceptional bloom this year.

No comments:

Total Pageviews