Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Turn for Bee Blocks

January is my month for the Sew Australia Bee.  February is my turn for the the Aqua and Orange Bee, so I decided that I will combine the two bees into one quilt.  I have always loved the look of  Spiderweb quilts but previously was intimidated to make one as it seemed more involved than it really is.  My goal with this quilt will be to really try and bust my scrap bins--at least in the orange and aqua department.  So far so good.  I've got January's blocks all set to mail out and now need to get February's ready to go as well.  It will be so fun to have blocks coming to me for a change!

If anyone is curious how to make one for yourself, I used this tutorial here

Happy New Year Everyone!!

4 comments:

Kiekplaotiesenzo said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!! from haolland.

Katy Cameron said...

How cool, looking forward to seeing how it turns out :o) Happy new year

Mama Spark said...

Can't wait to see how this turns out! Happy New Year Jeannette!!

Alli said...

Those spiderwebs look great! :)

Total Pageviews