Thursday, July 14, 2011

Little Apples + Garden Fence = Happiness

Ok, so a few weeks ago I couldn't get Little Apples by Aneela Hoey out of my thoughts so I bought a pre-release bundle of it on Etsy.  It arrived it the mail two days ago and I didn't even get a picture of it I cut into it so quickly with this quilt block in mind.  Oh the joy and the fun of it!  I love it so so much and am itching to get back to my sewing machine to continue.  The boys are wild today though, so it probably won't happen until tonight.  It's cold and rainy and when they can't get outside even for just one day they turn wild.  I'm convinced boys have a need to be outside like I have a need to quilt;)

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I have just come across your blog and have spent the last few hours browsing your past posts. I am having so much fun reading your blog. I can't believe how many quilts you do and you quilt them on a DSM. I have been quilting on and off for about 12 years and I have recently bought a longarm for my newly renewed with vigor quilting obsession. I look forward to reading more of your blog and looking at your very inspiring quilts.

Marg said...

Oh wow, I can understand your exuberance at cutting into it for that block, it's absolutely perfect. Isn't that turtle (tortoise?) too cute!!!

Jeannette said...

oh I am so jealous ;-) Love the block and sure the quilt will be great too! Yes I also think dogs are like boys too....if ours doesn't get his "walk" he goes crazy! It has been in the 90's at night so he doesn't always get to go!

Khris said...

cute, cute, cute....can relate to cold and wet with the last week I had...lol...hugs Khris

Khris said...

cute, cute, cute....can relate to cold and wet with the last week I had...lol...hugs Khris

Total Pageviews