Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dear Spicing Up the Kitchen Partner...


I forgot to write a note to my secret partner in the Spicing Up the Kitchen Swap.  You've probably already seen my inspiration mosaic in the top picture and what my kitchen looks like.  In case you are wondering what I would like to receive, I would be excited to use anything that you make for me.  Do let your imagination run wild, I'm not really set in stone.  I often decide my tastes are a certain way only to discover the next that they are something else yet again.  I do like fruit themes, blue is my identifying color (I have imperial blue Denby dishes and blue Le Crueset). I like hints of yellow. I have an obsession with duck egg blue as well.  I love linens and tea towels.  I love anything that helps me organize, cool ideas to do things more efficiently and effectively--I am truly a gadget girl.  I would love oven mitts or a trivet -- placemats  would also be at the top of the list.  But, really, please go wherever your creativity takes you and follow your heart.  I want you to put yourself in what you create, that is what will make it truly special.  And Thank You for all your effort.  It will be appreciated.  My kitchen is valued highly--it is a place for me to create and I love every thing about it including what you will add to it:)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Nice kitchen!! Love your mosaic too!

Total Pageviews