Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Heather Ross Octagon Quilt Finish



I've had this quilt finished for quite a while but I thought I would post a picture of it so you could see how it turned out. I really love it and use it all the time for Oliver to lie out and do tummy time and such. I free motion quilted it so it is quite sturdy and I've just washed it and it has turned all wrinkly cosy the way I love a quilt to be. I felt so decadent using the gnomes on the back but I do feel that fabric is best used to be enjoyed and looked at rather than sitting on a shelf so even though gnomes are going for crazy prices on etsy and ebay... So what! I think pretty soon I'm going to be calling myself the Octagon quilt lady. I've done soooo many already!!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

What a great quilt! I like your attitude about your fabric too! Use it and enjoy it .... that's my new motto.

Total Pageviews