Saturday, December 5, 2009

Playing With Moda Rouenneries and Authentic



So, my packages finally arrived yesterday after weeks of waiting(funny that they finally arrive on the same day). I ordered my two most favorite recent Moda lines, Rouenneries by French General and Authentic by Sweetwater. I love them SO much. I have a habit of looking on the Moda website at future Moda groups and dreaming about up and coming fabrics. As soon as I saw Rouenneries I knew that I was going to have to make a quilt with it and I knew exactly the design that I had to make with it. More of that to come. I also have developed a plan to use the Authentic fabrics as well. LOVE love love this fabric line. I saw the next line by Sweetwater and am not too excited about that one, but the next French General line is also beautiful, so I will probably wanting that one as well. I like the look of Botany as well. So much fabric, so little time!!!

So when the fabric came I so wanted to look at it and there is no way that Alexander will let me look at new fabric without participating himself so we played and rolled in it. Every good fabric needs to be rolled around in and thrown up into the air with joy! It needs to be ironed anyway, so we had quite a bit of fun with it.

I will try to post about these projects soon...

No comments:

Total Pageviews