Sunday, December 14, 2008

Return of the Colour Green






I just thought I would post a few pictures of the farm since we finally got a tiny bit of rain in the last few weeks. We've had such terrible drought this spring. Also, I haven't posted any pictures of Teejay and Moxie since they were still pups. Well, they're all grown up now and hard little workers. Moxie (black dog) is as eager as she ever was as a pup and loves to pounce into the water whenever she can. She still manages to stand in the exact wrong place at the wrong time, but hopefully she will learn yet! Teejay (brown dog) has been a real wonder as he is a good barker, a great yard dog and still is great in the paddock as well. We call him WoollyBear, Beady Eyes and Mad Dog on occassion. He has a hard time sitting still and loves to chase the bike whenever he can.

I'm not going out too much anymore as driving over the rough roads is uncomfortable being 34 weeks along now. I am really starting to feel big and ackward now and much more tired than I was just a few weeks ago. The baby is still sitting breech and we are trying various things to get it to turn. I really hope so as I really want to be able to have a natural birth. But, on the other hand I've decided that I just need to go with the flow and not try to write the birth plan--it will happen as it will.

I'm still sewing lots, I haven't posted pictures because I didn't want to give away the sex even though I am still trying to sew with neutral colours anyway---just in case. I just heard from a friend that her daughter had a boy a couple weeks ago that she was told all along was going to be a girl!! So, we'll see...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You live in a beautiful place! Best wishes on becoming a mum - it won't be long now.

Unknown said...

Good on you girl, don't tell a soul and the surprises will be worth the look on their faces.
Love your blog, here in Canada we have a foot of snow, and long for just a bit of the green of spring.
3 months off at least.
I'll visit your farm again, it was lovely.

Total Pageviews