Monday, April 28, 2008

Putting on Borders

Yesterday I finished putting the final border on my Scrappy Dots quilt and then I got my energy up to have another go at putting the final border on my Peas and Carrots quilt as well! I started this quilt last year and then came to a stand still when I got to putting on the border. It was tricky as the panel blocks were not all the same size and I had to do my best to get them all the same length. Then I had to try to sew it on straight and trim off all the excess. I think it came out reasonably straight and I am happy to have it in the ready to be quilted pile...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They both look terrific!

Samantha said...

They both look fantastic! The extra fiddling with those panels seems to have paid off wonderfully.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Just discovered you through Freda's Hive. LOVE the scrappy dots. I'm a HUGE dot fan. I'll be checking back.

Jenni said...

I love the scrappy dots too - what a great quilt.

Total Pageviews