Saturday, November 10, 2007

Kitchen Table and Cushions Done!




Ohhh, I had been struggling with this for a while, trying to figure out which fabric and how I would make the cushions for our kitchen table. I finally settled on a Stone colored fabric from Amy Butler's Nigella line since I have decided to do my pillow cushions in the same fabric as well. I think it will help bring a cohesiveness to the open one room space of our house. I am also looking forward to finally getting a rug to go under the table as well when we go up to Sydney next month. In general I have been moving at a snail's pace in getting our house filled out, I like to take my time and decide exactly what I want. So, I am happy to finally have this little project finished today...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks lovely, light fabric against the darker woods is nice contrast.

Total Pageviews