Saturday, January 13, 2007

Curtain Progress and Puppies


I can't resist posting a picture of our puppies that we've had now since July. They are only a couple months old in this photo. The brown one, Teejay -- short for Tommy Junior, is named after one of our top sheep dogs that died early last year who was also all brown. The black one is Moxie who has definitely lived up to the name I gave her! She is a clever little thing and my husband says she can nearly work the sheep on her own at six months! Teejay is handier in the yard and can really bark and get the sheep moving.

I taped up one of the finished curtain fronts to see how it would look in the spare room. It seems to be a good fit. Now I need to tea dye the backing fabric and sew it together with the fronts. After that is finished I will attach a hanging sleeve so it will be ready to hang up. I'm sure it won't be perfect, but at least it will be unique.

No comments:

Total Pageviews