Thursday, July 5, 2012

Little Apples Quilt Finish!

There has been a lot going on around here, but I've been mostly unable to post due to terrible internet connection.  However, after many many hours of complaining with our provider, our phones suddenly shut down two days ago including mobile phone and since that time we've had a good connection.  Knock on wood.  We are fairly certain they needed to upgrade their system as even mobile phones were dropping out, etc. Ah, life in the country.  Still, I would rather that than live in the city!!!

I'm on a roll with finishing quilts of late.  I'm up to 10 quilts that need the bindings sewn down at the moment, so I'm hoping to get some photos that are not too terrible with this winter light to show you!  The above quilt is a Garden Fence quilt using Aneela Hoey's Little Apples range for Moda.  I used a dark blue solid to give the quilt a bit more of a masculine look as it will be used by my boys. 

Happy 4th of July everyone!  It was our 6th wedding anniversary!  Yes, we got married on the 4th of July--mainly so that it would help my husband remember which day it was that we got married:)  !!!

5 comments:

Khris said...

Awesome quilt...what more can I say.
Hugs Khris

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts said...

Happy anniversary!! Gorgeous quilt too!!

Mama Spark said...

Happy anniversary and I love how this came out!! Wondered where you have been too.

Longvacation said...

Happy Anniversary!
I love how the Little Apples looks with the pattern you chose, lovely quilt.

Deborah said...

What a beautiful quilt! It sounds like you've been very productive! Our anniversary is July 6th! Happy anniversary!!

Total Pageviews