Thursday, January 12, 2012

What's on the Long Arm Today

This week has been slow with new quilts--only had two to do on Tuesday so I've been working on some of my own again this week.  This is a 30's style quilt that I did ages and ages ago.  It's 106 inches square, so I am really glad now that I waited until I had the long arm to tackle this job!  It's amazing how our tastes change, isn't it?  Still, I think I did a good job with the piecing on this one--it took me quite a long time to do!! I'm still debating on what I will do for the binding--should I use the green fabric or find some other 30's fabric to use or something else all together?

3 comments:

Mama Spark said...

I think I would use the green. Wow this is a departure from your more recent! Pretty though.

Alli said...

It must be fun to go crazy all over so much quilt. It looks huge!

cc said...

Green or White

Total Pageviews