Friday, September 16, 2011

Geese in a Ring Swap --- All Flying Together Now

I finished all my Geese in a Ring for the swap this morning.  I really enjoyed making these blocks even though there is quite a long process that goes into each one.  By the last couple of blocks I was rocking them out in about three quarters of an hour--so they definitely get easier to do as you go along.  I wanted to finish quickly so that I can sign up for the next round.  We only need two more people to sign up to make the next round a go!  Maybe you?  Visit Ann here and let her know you are interested!!!  Go on!  You know you want to try it;)

2 comments:

Sandra Kaye said...

These blocks are just wonderful. You did a super job :):) Hugs--Sandie

Geta Grama said...

Hello Heidi,

I spent a lot of time browsing your blog! I am in love with your quilts!
Love how you combine prints, love your solid quilts as well!
Beautiful work - a real treat for the eyes.

Total Pageviews