Monday, November 23, 2009

Chocolate Lollipop Quilt

Aaahh. This is what I have been working on lately. I thought I would upload a picture quick while Alexander is napping. I still have some border work to do and then I will have another quilt top! I bought the fabric for this a couple of years ago while I was home in Michigan. I started this quilt while I was pregnant and then put it away. Why? I think all the inset seams were irritating me at the time, I can't remember. It has been sitting on my shelf since then waiting for me to do something with it. Sometimes it is so hard getting back into a project that has been laying around, but I'm glad I've got this one nearly done now. It's a bit crazy and I'm not sure if I love it or not, but I do love the pattern. Octogons. I have a template set for this. I will definitely do this pattern over and over again. I think it's my favorite???? (I always say that, though)

1 comment:

Mel G said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the way this is turning out!! Could you please share the pattern/ template you are using? I've been searching for this pattern for forever since I saw it on AnnaMaria's blog. Thank you for any help you can give!!! Melanie

melanie.gonzaga@gmail.com

Total Pageviews