Thursday, January 31, 2008

Working on Bleeker Street


I have decided to try and clean up some of my works in progress and my first to tackle is this Bleeker Street quilt I started just before Christmas. I had some half yards of Bleeker Street and decided to do the Zipper Quilt from The Modern Quilt Workshop book. My intention is to make more of a blended quilt rather than have the zippers show with too much definition. The quilt is not that exciting to me now and I am struggling a bit to get through it, but I do need to finish some projects! I was also hoping to squeeze out one more row, but I ran out of fabric, so that is one more thing that bothers me while working on this. Hopefully once it's finished I can put some borders on that make me feel better about it...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these fabrics, the quilt looks great, so keep going.

Anonymous said...

I really like the fabric too. Work your magic...i'm sure you will be happy with the end result.

Lisa said...

i have some bleeker street fab too! I love the colors. I think I am going to make a bag or two from mine. Can hardly wait to see the quilt done!

Idaho Quilter said...

Looks very nice to me, you will feel good when it's finished,

The Calico Cat said...

NICE! My Bleeker Street is with the long armer.

Total Pageviews