Friday, December 28, 2007

Back to Sewing



I finished these house pants for my SIL this morning. I love these! Heather Ross makes the cutest fabrics! I am very much looking forward to her to come out with another fabric line soon.

I thought I would also show you a picture of what has been waiting for me in my stash for several months now. I thought I would try making a 30's prints quilt so I collected these fat quarters when I was back in the States. I think today I will wash them and get ready to cut into them. I've also got some Kona Snow to use as a background fabric. Let's see what happens...

2 comments:

antique quilter said...

I just started a 30's quilt too!
actually incorporating some 40's and 50's fabrics as well but not many, most 30's!
cant wait to see what you come up with.
Kathie

Andrea said...

I love 30's prints too. They are so lovely and colourful and all go together beautifully. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Total Pageviews