Monday, October 29, 2007
This is a pair of boxer shorts I made yesterday for dh. I used a pattern from Simplicity (9958) to make them, but I was not very excited about the pattern. First of all, the directions were not very detailed and hard to follow. Second of all, they came out a looking a little, hmmm.... how shall I say.... dorky on dh. Maybe a little high waisted and too much material making his legs look a bit stick like. Maybe this pattern would be great on a bigger guy. So, anyway, now that I get the idea of how to make a pair, I might make a template from one of his better fitting boxers and then see if I can make a better pair. This will be an interesting challenge for me as I have never tried copying something before.